Sat, May 20|
Sedona Day Trip - Nature is Calling
Spring into nature amongst the beautiful Red Rocks of Sedona! Spend your day with other wonderful ladies exploring, wining, and dining. Soak in the healing energy of the vortexes that surround the beautiful area.
Time & Location
May 20, 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM MST
Sedona, AZ, 333 Red Rock Crossing Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
About the event
Experience Growth with Nature
It's Spring! Take a day to pamper yourself.
Release what burdens you and feel refreshed!
Spend time with like minded women in nature.
Event Theme: Immerse in Nature
- Light meals and refreshments
- Vortex Hike
- Lunch @ ChocolaTree
- Native medicinal plants id and usage
- Nature Walks
- Creek play
Join us for this trip and...
- Visit Bell Rock Vortex
- Visit Crescent Moon Ranch on Oak Creek
- Visit Page Springs Winery
- Do a little shopping
Event Take Aways
- Return home feeling refreshed, relaxed, and ready to enjoy the warmer weather
- Invite a friend, or make new ones
- Go back with some knowledge about native plants
- Meet new people to laugh and grow with
Depart For SedonaShowlow, AZ
Arrive Sedona!Sedona, AZ
Spring Into Nature
+$2.48 service fee
Breathe in the first signs of Spring as we relax in nature and take in the healing power of the Red Rocks of Sedona!
+$2.48 service fee0